Thursday, May 14, 2009






Holy cow what a weekend!  I took all of my furniture and equipment from my living room out and put it all into the kitchen so that the carpet could be cleaned.... So I used this opportunity to take some pictures to show all the different components in my system.  I also figured out a few ways to hide some wires and make the entire setup a little easier on the eyes. Obviously the only thing we should care about seeing is the tv screen, which is why the wires need to be hidden so there are no other distractions. Hopefully everyone can see why it is so important to hire a professional to put in any kind of electronics. There are just so many things we don't think about when we are doing it alone.  The professionals have seen so many set-ups that they have great ideas to make the experience best for the customer. 

0 comments:


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Bridal Dresses. Powered by Blogger